If you are a customer service-oriented owner/operator or driver with a focus on quality, we may be looking for you. Brendamour Logistics is an industry leader in specialty logistics, for some of the nation's largest companies. With a proven track record for excellence, and a considerable reoccurring project base - you can be assured of minimal downtime and maximum earnings.
As a part of the Brendamour Logistics team, you will provide transportation and installation services throughout the 48 contiguous United States. Our services include transportation and installation of high-value equipment, medical equipment, trade-show, store fixture and a variety of "pad-wrapped" applications.
- One year of verifiable over-the-road, tractor-trailer driving experience with a Class "A" CDL.
- Good safety record and clean MVR.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Pass all company and DOT requirements, including physical, drug screening and background investigation.
- Stable employment history.
- Be well-groomed, with a professional appearance, and be comfortable wearing a uniform.
- Currently own or can purchase a cell phone compatible with our MayStar® Communications Technology Platform.
- Tractor to be identified to company specifications (this includes a door decal and unit numbers).
- Demonstrate an understanding of our paperwork, policies and procedures. These are reviewed during orientation.
- Currently own, or able to purchase, a late-model tractor.